RULE FOR ALL COMPETITIONS
Limited entries for each competition on a first come first served basis.
All participating Schools to report at the Reception Desk 30 minutes prior to the start of the competition.
Registrations for all competitions will be accepted through online registration attached below each competition detail.
Please carry your school I card for age verification. Teams exceeding time limit will be penalized.
Decision of the judges is final and binding in case of any conflict.
Organisers hold the right to change/modify rules on the day of the event. Participants shall be informed in advance of any rule changes.
For Performing Arts competitions the use of fire, water, smoke, diyas, candles, matches or any other inflammable material during the performance is strictly prohibited.and participants must submit their music on a USB drive (no cassettes etc. allowed) during the registration on the day of the show. It is advisable that a back-up of music be carried.
Judgement Criteria for all Performing
Arts competition except Street play-
• Choreography (Creativity & Artistry, Style & Originality) - 50
• Execution (Timing & Coordination, Projection & Expression) - 30
• Costume - 10
• Audience Reaction - 10
Judgement Criteria for Street Play
• Acting, Characterization and Movement - 30
• Clarity of Message, Teamwork and use of stage space - 30
• Originality of the piece and Use of language - 20
• Production, Costumes and property - 10
• Appeal to the audience - 10
Overall Rules for Fine Arts Competition
Judgement Criteria for all Fine Arts Competitions
• Creativity / Originality - 15
• Overall Presentation -10
• Aesthetics sense - 10
• Concept & Depiction of theme - 10